Friday, October 22, 2010

Lost & Found

 
I wish I had an amazing excuse for my lack of blog posts, and twitter updates.  In fact, I haven't even taken the time to try to come up with something clever. Instead I will just say that I stopped writing. I could come up with about a zillion reasons why this happened, but the bottom line of it all is -- I stopped.  I wrote my first novel, completed it... put it away so I could rewrite it after some of the love for the characters had worn off... and that was that.  Five months later--here I am.

I have been doing a ton of reading, and it continues to feed my passion for writing.  Here are some of the books that I have read over the last couple of months:

   













I officially signed up for #NaNoWriMo today as well. I have a few plots kicking around in my head that are demanding to be put on paper-- that's my job right?

Thank you to those who kept in touch, and I look forward to getting to know my new followers.

Have a great day!
<3 Kristy

0 comments:

Post a Comment